We take the health and safety of all our staff, cleaners and clients extremely seriously – and have every facet of safety covered to reduce the risk of anything happening on any of our sites. In keeping with our culture of safety the following documents are included in your Cleaning Proposal;
- Certificate of Insurance for Workers Compensation
- Certificate of Currency for Pubic Liability Insurance
- A condensed outline of our Workplace Health and Safety Policy
You can also request a copy of the following at any time;
- Workplace Health and Safety Risk Assessment Sheets
- Cleaners Training Certificate
- Job Safety Analysis / Hazard Checklist
- Material Safety Data Sheet
All our cleaners and staff have extensive knowledge in the handling of all cleaning chemicals, are given information that covers the procedure to follow in the case of an emergency and risks associated with office cleaning.
Once you sign up with Building Cleaning Services you will be contacted by our Operations Manager who will contact you to organise an Orientation. At this Orientation one of our experienced trainers will accompany our Operations Manager to be shown the site.
They will then meet with your assigned cleaner to go through the site thoroughly and train them on your specific requirements and site, all while ensuring they fully understand and comply with all WH&S and Safe Work Method Statements. This helps to ensure that you will not only have a cleaner who understand the specific requirements and needs of your site, but who understands how to engage in this work safely.